It’s no secret that Ryan Reynolds has one of the top physiques among the Hollywood “A list” of actors. If you’re trying to find out how you can go from skinny to muscular / ripped like Ryan Reynolds, here’s some great tips:
So, I re-invented the Deadpool workout and spent the summer beta testing it on some willing victims up here in Toronto.
And, if I say so myself, I have come up with a seriously kick-ass training program.
Over 3 months, my 4 scrawny test subjects:
- Gained between 5 and 14 lbs of muscle
- Increased their max strength between 55 & 197% (Front Squat)
- Saw their speed, power & anaerobic endurance go through the roof (Hill Sprints)
- And, oh yeah, they also lost a ton of baby-fat in the process.
- The average body-fat percentage at the beginning of the test was 21%.
- At the end of the 3 months, the average body-fat was down to 9% (a Bod-Pod was used to measure BF%)