Here’s a collection of healthy living tips that our readers may find helpful. If you’re looking to get fit, lose weight, and eat a healthy diet, these tips should give you a head start.
1. Healthy Lunch Ideas – While many of us don’t have much time to eat lunch at work, it’s best to plan ahead to eat healthy rather than trying to find something that’s healthier to eat on the fly. This post has six healthy lunch ideas to get you started planning for a low calorie lunch.
2. Gluten Free Diet – Though this diet is a medical requirement for those with Celiac Disease, it’s becoming more popular among the general population. Find out if we were meant to consume gluten from an evolutionary diet perspective.
3. Do Carbs Cause Atherosclerosis? Carbs or carbohydrates are necessary in our diet to provide needed energy particularly for the brain and heart. However, many of us consume more carbs than we actually need. Does this excessive consumption lead to heart disease?
4. Jillian Michaels under attack? Jillian Michaels is a source of inspiration for many who’re trying to lose weight. She’s known as a celebrity fitness instructor from her role on the television show, The Biggest Loser. Is Jillian providing sound advice for her clients?
5. World Obesity Statistics 2010 – Obesity incidence continues to rise in what many refer to as the obesity epidemic. Find out which countries have the biggest problem with obesity.
6. Primal Recipes – The paleo or paleolithic diet is another popular diet which focuses on eating from an evolutionary perspective. Modern man did not evolve eating the foods that he consumes today. Find out how you can cook with paleo.
7. Power Poses – New emerging research suggests that how you site or maintain your posture and body language can actually have physiological effects. In particular, certain poses can actually help to elevate your testosterone levels.
8. Jackie Warner – Jackie’s another celebrity fitness trainer who’s recently launched a new online weight loss program. It includes personal contact with a certified personal trainer who provides diet and exercise tips.
9. Erectile Dysfunction in Young Men – Commonly referred to by the euphemism, ED, it’s no laughing matter apparently even in younger males. Find out why you may have problems when the moment is right…
10. Water and Weight Loss – People often wonder if drinking water really can help you to shed pounds and lose weight. Find out the latest research on water and weight loss.